Participating in the Living Abundantly challenge may have had you searching high and low for cash you didn’t know existed. But did you realize that money is everywhere?
And when you’re open to it and ask the Universe for help, there are a ton of ways it can appear. You might not see the signs if you’re not paying attention, but they’re there.
How can money appear to you? Check out these 11 ways to find money everywhere…
- See a penny, pick it up! Watch for money on the ground everywhere you go and don’t be afraid to snatch it up.
- Loose change you’ve lost— check the couch cushions, the bottom of your purse, under your car floor mats, etc. The place I find it the most? In the cupholders in my car.
- Clothes you haven’t worn in months or purses you haven’t used in years. You know the feeling of joy you have when you put on a jacket at the start of winter to find a $20 bill.
- The check is in the mail. You’d be surprised at how many people receive random refund checks in the mail that they’d forgotten about.
- Use a gift card you forgot about. If you’re anything like me you receive a gift card and feel like you need to save it for the “right” moment. Stop holding onto them for a rainy day and use them up!
- Coupons and other freebies— see above. Right now I have a free drink at Starbucks loaded and ready to use. I’ve been to Starbucks three times since earning it. Twice I consciously chose to not use it and once the lady forgot to load it for me. Hello signs from the Universe.
- Earn from the kindness of others. You never know when someone before you is going to buy your coffee. Recently I went to buy a new dress. The first one was on sale so I added a second but it wasn’t as far on sale as the other. The store manager voluntarily gave me the discount on the second one because he could tell how much I wanted it.
- Sell your unwanted stuff. I love being on Poshmark. I spend very little time managing it (unlike some power users). But every once in awhile the stuff that I would otherwise throw away earns me some money. You do need to be strategic with this, and put limits on how long you’ll leave it up, but money is money!
- Offer a something special in your business. Maybe for a weekend you offer a one-time coaching session that you don’t normally sell. Or a no-branier info product to bring in some cash. Both are legitimate ways to bring in some more money in a pinch.
- Have old electronics sitting around? Cash them in! There are plenty of electronic recycling programs that will give you money in exchange for them.
- Check your credit card reward programs. Have enough points to cash them in? Go for it! #treatyoself
No matter how you find the money, be sure to thank the Universe for it and track it.
Why track it?
The things you focus your energy on multiply. So if you focus on your debt or lack of money, you’re just going to keep heading further and further down that path. Focus on the positive– the incoming– and you’ll keep seeing more of it.
Check out the Lucky Bitch app (only available for iOS, sorry). It’s a great way to track every day on your phone and includes a fun celebration when you reach your goals. Plus it allows you to track not just cash but VALUE coming in, which is just as important. Or you can create a simple spreadsheet and access it via Google Sheets on your phone.
Where will you look for more incoming money and value in your life?